The latest news, videos and workouts from the Escape Fitness Team.
Do you have the mental strength to run a business?
Life as an entrepreneur is hard work. Success in startups and established businesses alike is a challenge at the best of times.
The big questions in entrepreneurship is: Do you have the mental strength it takes to run a business? In the video below, CEO Randall Pich explains why he spends so much time in front of the Aqua Punchbag to keep his mindset in shape as well as his body.
Overcome burdens in business.
“Running a business is like having a mission. You experience what most people will never, ever experience in their lifetime because of the burden and responsibilities you take that no one else would know.
“You get left hooks to the face, like every other day. You gotta have your mental game up. If not, then number one you can’t represent a brand and two, it’s just like living a lie.”
- Randall Pich, CEO of LVFT.
Who is Randall Pich?
CEO and founder of LiveFit apparel, Randall Pich is a serial entrepreneur with a history of multi-million dollar success. Following a clear vision and strong brand values, he’s riding the wave of social media popularity through endless apparel innovation in fashion and fitness.
Learn more about Randall and episode 58 of the Escape Your Limits podcast.
- How vital it is to have a support network, whether it’s growing up or in business, for personal or professional help.
- Ways to inspire trust from clients and find the need for your business.
- How a small business goes from popular products and restocking based on supply and demand before suddenly developing a clothing line out of almost nowhere.
- How deprived areas can provide a sense of hope and a seemingly endless source of success in multiple industries.
- How easy it is to waste time creating content that doesn’t work, and how important it is to try, test, and react accordingly.
For more fitness news, products and interviews, check out the blog homepage.