US - Our Solutions - KETTLEBELL TRAINING WORKSHOP.
Why take this kettlebell training workshop? Kettlebells have been a popular product in health clubs for many years and for good reason. The kettlebell is a sturdy, functional training tool that aids the achievement of a variety of fitness goals.
Kettlebells are commonplace in gyms, often leading trainers to feel there is no need to complete any accredited training prior to teaching kettlebell exercises, often opting to ‘learn’ from friends or the Internet. For a training tool of this nature this can be very detrimental for both trainer and client.
The kettlebell is not a straightforward piece of equipment and the technical aspects of the movements mean both good knowledge and experience is essential for successful results. A good understanding of the movement patterns and how to improve these will deliver far superior results for all members and clients whilst dramatically reducing the risk of injury.
In order to do this successfully a proper understanding of the mechanics, technique and movement pattern is necessary. This workshop will give you the need-to-know information to get the best from Escape Fitness kettlebells with some of the key kettlebell exercises and fundamental movements for maximum results.
- Are you having problems teaching the kettlebell swing?
- Have you been trying to rectify clients' movement dysfunctions, but still not getting the correct technique.
- Are you looking to establish a superior training method to build aerobic, anaerobic, strength, endurance and power all at the same time?
- Still trying to determine the best, most effective way to introduce kettlebells to your clients’ session?
These are some of the main reasons we created this introductory workshop, which cements a solid foundation for trainers to then undertake our full two-day certification course.
Our research has shown that kettlebell training is not only beneficial for strength development but also places demands on the cardiovascular system, differing from traditional weight training. Kettlebell workouts should be an integral part of your health club or PT sessions.
THE BENEFITS OF TAKING THIS WORKSHOP.
- Learn about the different kettlebells and what they are designed for.
- Master the correct technique when squatting and bending correctly using kettlebell equipment.
- Learn how to improve swing technique.
- Improve your clients’ movement patterns with kettlebells and help them establish strong and controlled techniques.
FORMAT, ACCREDITATION AND ASSESSMENT.
Delivery format: Two hours in-club workshop OR via online self-study.
REPs points: 2
CEU points: 0.2
Assessment: Online (for in-club and online delivery formats).
Participants receive a certificate of attendance online once completed.