US - Our Solutions - DECK 2.0 TRAINING WORKSHOP.
Why take this workshop? The Deck is now an established feature of gyms around the world. If you have had any experience with it you will know why: it offers a huge variety of options for exercises and workouts, and yet is relatively simple. This combination of flexibility and simplicity is why any competent trainer will be able to get clients working out on the Deck.
However, you will get so much more from the Deck when you fully understand it and have a thorough grounding in its many configurations and possibilities. So the first component of this training package is information on the features and functions of the Deck 2.0. This is followed by a library of more than 30 essential Deck exercises, many of which incorporate dumbbells, barbells and resistance tubes for greater variety.
This programme provides you with a series of gym-based sessions for up to eight people on the Escape Deck, with the addition of resistance products (resistance bands, dumbbells etc). Each session can be adapted to fit up to a 45 minute time slot and uses simple circuit training methodology.
- Looking for knowledge that can open the door to developing and delivering awesome small group training workouts with the Deck?
- Want to know how to set up the Deck in multiple positions based around the Step, Bench and Ramp modes?
- Need to find ways to properly integrate weight and resistance equipment into your Deck-based workouts?
- Eager to use the Deck to overcome some of the biggest challenges that clubs face, from training people with short attention spans to having limited time for instructor training?
This workshop does all of the above and more. It is a comprehensive source of information and inspiration on the Deck, bringing together video and written content to help you become totally confident in training around the Deck.
Work through the workshop content and you will become familiar with the correct way to teach clients to exercise using the Deck. You will also be able to bring many different Deck exercises together into superb small group workouts.
THE BENEFITS OF TAKING THIS WORKSHOP.
By completing this workshop you will:
- Become fully trained in the many ways that the Deck 2.0 can be set up, based around its three modes: Step, Bench and Ramp.
- Gain confidence in being able to take clients through more than 30 exercises using the Deck.
- Come away with ‘ready to go’ small group workouts that are suitable for the vast majority of gym members.
- Feel able to develop your own exercises and workouts in order to use the Deck for many years to come.
- Use your expertise in the Deck and small group programming to expand your client base by offering something exciting and effective to people of all abilities.
FORMAT, ACCREDITATION AND ASSESSMENT.
Delivery format: Two hours in-club workshop OR via online self-study.
REPs points: 2
CEU points: 0.2
Assessment: Online (for in-club and online delivery formats).
Participants receive a certificate of attendance online once completed.