US - Our Solutions - TIYR Sport Training Workshop
WHY TAKE THIS WORKSHOP?
We've designed this training workshop to help you get the best results for your members when using the TIYR Sport. This workshop will show you a range of great exercises you can teach your clients and members.
We've also included some great challenges to promote user engagement, both with you as a trainer and with other health club users. Upon completion of this workshop you will possess all the necessary training experience to deliver TIYR Sport exercises and workouts to your clients.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE?
- Tired of searching for equipment that delivers great strength training results whilst being fun and engaging for clients of all ages?
- Clients avoiding heavy lifting as they’re worried about gaining too much noticeable muscle?
- Need to introduce strength training to cardio-obsessed female clients, who do not have confidence in their own ability?
- Are some of your more advanced or regular clients finding their strength sessions boring, monotonous or too simple?
This is why we created the TIYR Sport: an innovative, unconventional strength training tool that is great for all ages, shapes and fitness levels. It is the perfect tool to overcome some of the blocking issues and preconceptions clients have about strength training. The TIYR Sport allows them to reap all the benefits of strength training whilst still enjoying their sessions to the maximum. The TIYR Sport is something that is equally appropriate for men and women to use, but it is worth looking specifically at the role it can play in providing an alternative to free weights for women.
Using science we can prove the challenges a female client has to actually gain muscle. There is simply not enough testosterone available naturally to stimulate the sort of growth a male client could expect to see. However, this science is often not enough and public perception is very difficult to change overnight. That’s where the TIYR Sport can help.
Our research has shown that female clients felt more comfortable working out with the TIYR Sport than with traditional free weights. This has lead us to create a unique system of strength training with the TIYR Sport that will break down those barriers and allow women to get all the benefits strength training has to offer.
THE BENEFITS OF TAKING THIS WORKSHOP.
By completing this workshop you will:
- Revolutionise the way you deliver strength training in your clients’ sessions.
- Learn the essential TIYR Sport exercises that make this the perfect tool for all members.
- Discover the dynamism of the TIYR Sport and how it can work all the major muscle groups in the body.
- Add a repertoire of excellent partner–based exercises to increase the engagement with your clients.
- Enhance your knowledge of training and have more engaging methods to train your clients.
- Get exciting ways to implement the TIYR Sport into group training and PT sessions.
- Establish how to teach the exercises safely and effectively for the best results.
- Learn how to get more clients and increase your PT business through our brilliant TIYR Sport training challenges.
- Help your members get faster, more effective results whilst having fun in their training sessions.
- Give your clients the chance to move and play in their training sessions.
FORMAT, ACCREDITATION AND ASSESSMENT.
Delivery format: Two hours in-club workshop OR via online self-study.
REPs points: 2
CEU points: 0.2
Assessment: Online (for in-club and online delivery formats).
Participants receive a certificate of attendance online once completed.