US - Our Solutions - SELF MYOFASCIAL TRAINING WORKSHOP.
Why take this workshop? Self myofascial release has become an essential part of any functional training programme to assist with movement efficiency. It becomes a very powerful tool for any personal trainer once they have established an understanding of how it works.
Completing our SMR workshop is vital to get the most from the Escape Fitness range of rollers, and how to make this simple piece of exercise equipment highly valued in your clients’ workouts. This workshop will show you the best methods of SMR and when to use it to get the best results. With a good SMR programme you can improve movement and reduce injury rate, meaning you can train smart and get better results.
- Have you been trying to improve a client’s range of motion but find that your current methods aren’t working?
- Are you searching for methods to improve your clients’ muscular imbalances and reduce injury rates?
- Do you have clients who have too much tension or are highly stressed?
- Have you used a foam roller before but not really understood why they work?
The majority of health clubs have some sort of foam roller lying in the corner of their club that is not being used effectively (if at all!). Wouldn’t it be nice to have a training team that can instruct members how to use rollers for effective self myofascial release? This workshop will get you on your way to implementing SMR programmes into your club as small group classes or within personal training sessions.
The research on SMR shows us the various benefits that can be achieved by incorporating it into training programmes. With educated trainers to implement effective SMR protocol, all of your members can benefit from the positive effects it brings.
THE BENEFITS OF TAKING THIS WORKSHOP.
- Understand how and why you should implement self myofascial release into personal training sessions.
- Know where and how to use self myofascial release on clients.
- Learn the importance of the pain threshold scale and how this works with self myofascial release.
- Discover different tools to use and the benefits that they offer.
- Get your clients moving more efficiently and reduce injury rate.
- Learn how to unlock tightness that can impede clients’ results.
FORMAT, ACCREDITATION AND ASSESSMENT.
Delivery format: Two hours in-club workshop OR via online self-study.
REPs points: 2
CEU points: 0.2
Assessment: Online (for in-club and online delivery formats).
Participants receive a certificate of attendance online once completed.