US - Our Solutions - POWER TRAINING WITH MEDICINE BALLS WORKSHOP.
Why take this workshop? We’ve created this workshop to let you experience the fun, dynamic training methods you can experience using medicine balls. Power training is often left for the elite athletes and can be missed out in general fitness programmes.
We recognise the importance of power training in all workout regimes and with this workshop we’ll show you how applicable it is for everyone. If you want to develop balance, coordination, agility and speed, incorporating medicine balls into your power training is a fun and innovative strategy to achieve it.
Escape Fitness have an outstanding range of medicine balls for a variety of uses. Their designs cater for particular needs of the athlete and the various ball designs offer themselves as a staple in power, core and balance workouts. This workshop will help you understand the importance of using medicine balls in the correct manner for this type of training and covers a series of great exercises for individuals and partners, which will transform the way you train.
- Need a staple piece of equipment for your clients that is easy to teach and gives great results?
- Are you looking for methods to improve your clients’ proprioceptive [individual] awareness?
- Searching for fresh, dynamic new workouts which will re-ignite your clients’ interest in medicine ball workouts?
- Desperate to include more partner exercises in sessions, but running low on engaging ideas that produce results?
We want this workshop to open your mind as to how fun medicine ball training can be, whilst still being hugely beneficial. Power training is an essential part of any programme to ensure clients have the ability to react and move quickly in situations when it’s needed. Whether you are a sports person or an office worker there are reasons why we should include this type of training. Power training with medicine balls is three dimensional and functional. Training in all planes of motion has been shown to improve joint function, muscular balance and reduce injury risk. Therefore, by utilising the training methods learnt in this workshop you could improve a client’s overall physical wellbeing.
THE BENEFITS OF TAKING THIS WORKSHOP.
- Learn what power is, how to develop it and the benefits of training powerfully.
- Establish the best strategies for developing good coordination and balance to help improve overall proprioception and make learning new exercises easier.
- Discover simple methods to increase trainer/client interaction, keeping members engaged and motivated.
- Be able to prepare and incorporate new methods to introduce to your small group training classes, which are easy to implement and great fun for members.
- Understand the critical consideration points when introducing this form of training to ensure it is implemented with minimum injury risk and maximum results.
FORMAT, ACCREDITATION AND ASSESSMENT.
Delivery format: Two hours in-club workshop OR via online self-study.
REPs points: 2
CEU points: 0.2
Assessment: Online (for in-club and online delivery formats).
Participants receive a certificate of attendance online once completed.