US - Our Solutions - GRIPR TRAINING WORKSHOP.
Why take this workshop? The GRIPR is a simple yet very effective training tool that can improve your PT and Group Training dramatically. It’s fun, forgiving and easy to learn so all clients will start moving quickly. From this workshop you will discover, master and be able to implement a variety of great GRIPR exercises, including individual, partner and game based training.
This workshop is essential for understanding the versatility of the GRIPR, all of its uses and why it should feature in your health club or PT sessions. By completing the workshop you will be able to deliver training that incorporates the GRIPR and how it can be used to maximise results.
- Searching for ways to introduce fun small group sessions and bring games into all of your workouts?
- Are your clients scared of complex exercises, demanding a simple strategy via which you can introduce them and make them less daunting?
- Are some of your clients reluctant to tackle kettlebell swings or snatches and need a method to get them moving without the risk of injury?
- Do you need some inspiration for exciting ways to enhance coordination, balance, agility and reaction all at the same time?
- Becoming bored with the same old warm up sequences? Need to inject some life into them so your clients are ready for a full workout?
These are just some of the reasons we designed the GRIPR. We wanted a durable, compact training tool that constantly changes shape and always keeps users guessing. We needed a tool that allows us to train anywhere, for a variety of fitness goals. The GRIPR gives you multiple training methods, brings the fun into exercise and helps you engage more with your clients. Training together is about creating emotional bonds with each other, which can enhance a client’s adherence to exercise. The GRIPR will help you build your PT business by improving a client’s enjoyment of their sessions and increase customer retention.
Our research shows that clients are far more likely to continue personal training if the exercise has a fun, play element to it. With Escape’s brand new GRIPR training methods we bring our fun, play philosophy into personal and group training. Offering you a tried and tested training system that keeps clients training for longer.
THE BENEFITS OF TAKING THIS WORKSHOP.
- Learn how to develop and implement fun, effective group training sessions, which allow you to generate more income during every hour you work.
- Get instant client interaction with our GRIPR training system.
- Create innovative workouts and exercises to develop clients’ balance, coordination and agility all at the same time.
- Enhance your knowledge of training and have more engaging methods to train your clients.
- Discover how GRIPR can expand your client base and maximise your income potential.
- Establish and maintain a fun training environment that enhances your member experience.
FORMAT, ACCREDITATION AND ASSESSMENT.
Delivery format: Two hours in-club workshop OR via online self-study.
REPs points: 2
CEU points: 0.2
Assessment: Online (for in-club and online delivery formats).
Participants receive a certificate of attendance online once completed.