US - Our Solutions - COREBAG TRAINING WORKSHOP.
Why take this workshop? We’ve created the Corebag workshop to show you how brilliant this product is for movement training. It doesn’t matter who you’re working with, the Corebag is an excellent tool for fundamental movement workouts.
Trainers are often looking for a loaded movement tool that is easy to handle and effective for teaching movement patterns. This is where the Corebag steps in. This workshop will show how the attractive, unintimidating aesthetics and feel attracts all users and gets them moving.
After learning the correct progressions, the power and possibilities of the Corebag can really be felt with our Corebag Complexes. Designed to get your heart racing and challenge you to a brilliant metabolic workout. By completing this workshop you will have the knowledge to teach clients how to squat, bend, lunge, push and pull with correct form and to reap the best results.
As well as learning the exercises to fully benefit from the Corebag, you will also understand some of the key principles behind these movements so you gain greater performance.
- Are you looking for effective and engaging ways to get clients moving?
- Traditional strength exercise equipment uninspiring to your demanding client base?
- Have your clients built up barriers against free weight training because they think it will change their shape and build too much muscle
- Do you need to improve clients’ motor patterns and range of motion?
- Have you been looking for a versatile training tool that achieves a variety of fitness goals?
The Corebag has been designed as a user-friendly strength training tool that also delivers great cardio and metabolic results. With an advanced knowledge of the Corebag, taught by the experts, your creativity really is your only barrier to the training opportunities this versatile product can offer. This product is already hugely popular in the fitness industry, but without gaining complete knowledge of the training methods, users cannot use the Corebag to its full potential. The more complex exercises can be difficult to teach and there are greater challenges to overcome with clients when learning these movements, but all these are explained and overcome by the information delivered in the Product Workshop.
THE BENEFITS OF TAKING THIS WORKSHOP.
- Discover how both basic and compound movements with the Corebag improve joint stability and range of motion.
- Master simple methods to encourage clients to work on the more complex movements like the Clean.
- Wonder clients with the fun design and the vast range of exercises the Corebag offers.
- Design, implement and review workout circuits and create challenging complexes that deliver great cardiovascular training effects.
FORMAT, ACCREDITATION AND ASSESSMENT.
Delivery format: Two hours in-club workshop OR via online self-study.
REPs points: 2
CEU points: 0.2
Assessment: Online (for in-club and online delivery formats).
Participants receive a certificate of attendance online once completed.