US - Our Solutions - OCTAGON INSTRUCTOR COURSE.
Why take this course? Too many times in our industry we see clubs investing in equipment and not taking the all-important step of training their team on how to use it. To get the most from your Octagon frame it is essential that we complete this thorough training process, which includes face to face learning, assessment and online learning.
More and more clubs are trying to launch some form of group functional training sessions using a training frame. Without correct planning and exercise knowledge these often high-intensity training sessions can be dangerous and inappropriate for the type of members. By taking this course you will learn how to design training sessions with our functional frames and also programme these effectively for groups. We want your investment to be a success so we’ve put everything into this course to give you the very best support.
The Octagon frames and supporting products are not easy for inexperienced members to pick up and confidently perform exercises. Therefore an introduction and continual support are crucial to ensure members consistently engage with these products. By completing the Octagon Training Course, you will get the necessary tools and skills to design and run sessions using the equipment.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE?
- Are you looking for effective programming methods to implement cross training into group and PT workouts?
- Are your members asking for HIIT training and you currently have no solution?
- Do you want to get the most from your Octagon functional training frame?
- Do you want to ensure your members are introduced to cross training and functional training safely?
The Octagon Training Course is a one-day instructor training course designed to teach trainers
and coaches the following:
- How to set up the Octagon attachments safely and correctly.
- How to design programmes using the Octagon.
- Successful ways to use the Octagon.
- How to integrate the Octagon with other training tools.
- How to deliver successful training sessions.
- The best ways to run personal training sessions with the Octagon.
- The best ways to run group sessions with the Octagon.
- Provide an exercise library for the Octagon and its supporting training tools.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THIS COURSE.
- Gain a complete understanding of how the Octagon frames can be used for successful PT and group training.
- Design and plan training sessions that achieve effective results for clients.
- Introduce variety, challenge and intensity into your sessions.
- Develop functional strength using a variety of training tools in the same session.
- Give your clients the chance to move and play in their training sessions.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW.
Time: 8 Hours
REPs points: 8
CEU points: 0.8
Assessment: Face-to-face practical teaching and programming assessment, online theory assessment
Participants receive their certification online once completed.
Available to: Personal trainers, strength and conditioning coaches and other health practitioners.