US - Our Solutions - KETTLEBELL INSTRUCTOR COURSE.
Why take this Course? Have you been looking for a kettlebell courses that teaches the how and why behind kettlebell training? You will learn how to make your clients perform and function better. Advanced techniques are taught which will give you the competitive edge over other trainers in client performance.
Kettlebells have been used in the fitness industry since the early 2000’s and have become one of the most popular tools in functional training. They are now commonplace in most gyms around the world. The global success of this product has been immense. Not only do they feature in various popular international fitness programmes, but you’d be hard pressed to find a personal trainer who hasn’t utlised them in their workouts.
Unfortunately their popularity has had a negative effect on the need for appropriate training and education. Because they are now so widely used, it is seen as a product that people should just be expected to know how to use. This is most certainly not the case. Kettlebell exercises are very technical and to truly get the most from them, face-to-face training is critical. If you are a club owner or a trainer and want to implement kettlebells safely and effectively, then a recognised training course is a must.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE?
- Have you been struggling to perfect clients’ kettlebell exercise technique?
- Are you looking for ways to improve athletic performance and achieve greater fitness results?
- Would you like a simple system to teach the technical kettlebell exercises?
- Do you need effective training routines to use with clients of all fitness levels?
The Escape Kettlebell Instructor Course is a two-day instructor training course designed to teach trainers
and coaches the following:
- Where kettlebells originated from and why they are now one of the most popular training tools.
- Why kettlebells and what they can achieve.
- Kettlebell safety in the gym environment.
- Functional anatomy and the kettlebell.
- The seven essential kettlebell exercises, Swing; Clean; Snatch; Front Squat; Military Press;
Windmill and Turkish Get Up.
- Programme design and the various approaches to training.
- Workouts and training programmes to implement in your sessions.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THIS COURSE.
- Learn valuable tools to improve your clients' performance.
- Take home a variety of the best kettlebell exercises to use with your clients.
- Get the hows and whys behind the kettlebell exercises that will help you understand where and
when to use them.
- Learn a series of kettlebell workouts that can be used immediately with your clients.
- Understand how to implement kettlebell exercises into various programmes.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW.
Time: 16 Hours
REPs points: 16
CEU points: 1.6
Assessment: Face-to-face practical teaching and programming assessment, online theory assessment
Participants receive their certification online once completed.
Available to: Personal trainers, strength and conditioning coaches and other health practitioners.