US - Blog.
The latest news, videos and workouts from the Escape Fitness Team.
Volofit by Tough Mudder: A Revolutionary New Fitness Concept
Kory Angelin has over 25 years experience in the fitness and business industries. He is an award-winning fitness expert, sales strategist, two-time published author, speaker, and podcast host of Rep It Up.
In this interview, we cover:
• Should fitness studios still have sales staff?
• If you don’t have passion for your brand, you won’t sell a membership.
• You need to provide great member experiences and journeys.
• The key to operating a great studio is understanding your sales cycle.
• Why delivering an unbelievable onboarding experience is key to growth.
• What makes a great gym experience?
• The difference between big box gyms and boutique studios.
• Digital marketing strategies your gym needs to be using.
• How often should fitness brands be shopping their competition?
• Why buyer personas matter and how they can help increase gym memberships.
• How to generate more business leads on social media.
Currently, Kory stands at the forefront of Volofit, a new HIIT fitness concept by Tough Mudder Bootcamp that is designed to challenge individuals through four areas of fitness, endurance, strength, power and agility.
Kory was featured in the Top 20 Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2020 by The Chicago Journal and Top 20 Influential People of 2020 by New York Wire. He has worked with some of the top fitness brands in the world, including his current role with F45 and previously Lifetime Fitness, Equinox, and Les Mills. He also partnered with Nike to launch their SPARQ Brand, worked with a variety of pro-athletes.
Kory Angelin on the Escape Your Limits podcast.