US - Blog.
The latest news, videos and workouts from the Escape Fitness Team.
Paul Chek: Build immunity to fight COVID-19
This is how to stay healthy at a time when everything is changing around the world. Check out the video below.
Paul Chek returns to the Escape Your Limits podcast with positivity to bring changes in improving health at a global level. Hear about what you can do to get the best sleep, nutrition, breathing patterns and mindset. He also explains why we should use technology to help each other – there are so many bits of essential advice that will get us over any obstacle.
The Escape Your Limits podcast is brought to you by Escape Fitness – a global community of gym design and gym equipment specialists that are looking beyond exercise alone to escape mental, physical and professional limits.
For more insights from fitness industry thought leaders and entrepreneurs,
sign up to the Escape Fitness newsletter.
Paul Chek on the Escape Your Limits podcast.
Who is Paul Chek?
Paul Chek is a world-renowned expert in the fields of corrective and high-performance exercise kinesiology, stress management and holistic wellness. For over 30 years, Paul’s unique, integrated approach to treatment and education has changed the lives of many of his clients, his students and their clients.
Paul is the founder of the CHECK Institute and the P~P~S Success Mastery Coaching Program. As well as being a prolific author of books, articles and blog posts, he is also the host of the Living 4D with Paul Chek podcast, a no-holds-barred exploration of what life is for and why we are all here.
Paul Chek episode highlights.
- What's unique about the coronavirus and how belief of threat drives further risk of your immune system not coping with some effects of infection.
- How stress reactions can lead to further ill health, weather it's coping mechanisms such as eating more, smoking, drinking or losing sleep.
- What environmental effects and introduction of chemicals or toxins cause immune systems to weaken when trying to defend people and animals from pathogens that were previously not a threat.
- How organic certification is often deceptive as the qualifications for many known brands is created in-house, using parent companies of the same bodies that undertake research and publish studies to further their own message.
- Why people choose unhealthy foods as a go-to for many lifestyle choices, but will often choose the healthier option if it's put in front of them.
- How can we prepare ourselves for what's going on with the coronavirus around the world, and what will inspire change at a global level.
- Why sleeping could be your best defence against the coronavirus or any other health worry.
- How most people are the active ingredient in their own injury when it comes to the basic needs of looking after their own human body.
- What elements are working against your health in governments around the world, as part of a corporate agenda in the bigger picture.
- Why it's important to understand and practice centering breaths, and how you may not have been breathing properly for years.
- How hard you should be training and why, if you're not looking after yourself or you're overtraining, you could be more susceptible to illness.
- What workouts and Chinese medicine insights you can be using for the best health if isolated at home.
For more insights from fitness industry thought leaders and entrepreneurs, check out the blog homepage.
Discover more about Escape Fitness.