The latest news, videos and workouts from the Escape Fitness Team.
Punching bags improve your body and business as a corporate athlete
Boxing for the corporate athlete is one of the best ways to succeed in both physical and professional goals. Randall Pich, CEO of active lifestyle brand LVFT, knows what mental relief comes from putting every effort into throwing combos at a punching bag when times get hard.
Stress relief through boxing.
"Everyone needs to work out, regardless, you know? You need to relieve that stress. If not, the work will kill you.
"When I'm doing Muay Thai or boxing and stuff, when I'm punching and hitting, and get that perfect smack... It's such a good relief, mentally.
"Sometimes your day can just go terribly; when things don't go right and you can just go downstairs and get your combos right... That's enough for me."
- Randall Pich, CEO of LVFT.
Who is Randall Pich?
CEO and founder of LiveFit apparel, Randall Pich is a serial entrepreneur with a history of multi-million dollar success. Following a clear vision and strong brand values, he’s riding the wave of social media popularity through endless apparel innovation in fashion and fitness.
Learn more about Randall and episode 58 of the Escape Your Limits podcast.
- How vital it is to have a support network, whether it’s growing up or in business, for personal or professional help.
- Ways to inspire trust from clients and find the need for your business.
- How a small business goes from popular products and restocking based on supply and demand before suddenly developing a clothing line out of almost nowhere.
- How deprived areas can provide a sense of hope and a seemingly endless source of success in multiple industries.
- How easy it is to waste time creating content that doesn’t work, and how important it is to try, test, and react accordingly.
For more fitness news, products and interviews, check out the blog homepage.